Thursday, September 30, 2010

Self Introduction

      Hi! This is Bert Zhu. My original name is Chengjie Zhu, which is so hard for American people to pronounce. I'm a Chinese guy. I am living in a core family, which contains my dad, mum and me~!
      My home town is Nanjing, and I was studying at a private high school. My favorite subjects are Physics and Geography(maybe~), and I hate ancient Chinese classes, which is so difficult to read. Therefore, I chose myself as a science major. I have taken English for almost nine years, includes exchange student program that I engaged in last year in Nebraska. That gives me a really good basic language speaking skill and the main habits that Americans have. Therefore, I can over here for further study, and I consider US as the most developed country in the world! I really want to achieve the best version of myself, and want to be in the higher level of life, when I am older.
       Actually, I seldom evaluate myself, but being objective, I have heard that I am a really kind, melancholy, not confident, hard-working, handsome~~~and independent person. Since I am really near to eighteen years old, I still conceive myself as a little boy, because I still have lots of things to learn, to experience, to comprehend. I wish I could be that kind of person who is mature, sophisticated.
      I am interested in being a dentist or any kinds of engineer in Physics area. Though out the whole process of having a occupation, I will use English not only in daily conversation and writing, but also in more profound technique region.
    
      Since we are coming there to learn English, listening and reading news will be in the regular part of our lives. Personally, I really don't like listening to news that much, but more study, I would pick recreational news, personal news. Sometimes, I will also listen to the political one, that will help me to build up my vocabulary faster. For getting these news, I prefer CNN NEWS, it also contains some videos the that website.
      I'm an easy-going person, and I really welcome some nice people to make friends with me~~!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Bert! Welcome to class! It is great to have such a hard working and interested student. I am very happy that you have chosen SCCC this quarter. You will learn a lot this quarter and make a lot of progress in your English! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a hard working student Bertie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a nice person who want to be bert's friend..hahahaha Pysic....u r legend...^^ I really respect people who like and gud at it...cuz that is my worst subject!!
    Hav a nice weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linh is right! You'r such a good student! Sometimes, you should listen to music and chill out. Its the good method to relax and keep you fresh everytime you come to class (Thats just my suggestion ^^.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bert, I totally agree with Vic's suggestion. I think you shouls make friends and hang out with them sometime because there are many new things you will learn outside; maybe sometime it'll help you relax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I really want to learn about Chinese! However, this time is for english..... i want to learn smoeday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bert!

    Nice to meet you... I think that you are kind and smart guy. I like working with you when Gail makes groups because you help me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You're so popular. hahaha
    I'm so glad meet you dude.
    I want keep in touch with you continuously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,friend, nice to meet you, I hope that we can be good friend and all of us can do great job in class this quarter. See you Monday ! My friend.
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bert!!

    Nice to meet you la! I hope we can get together happily in this quarter!!!

    ReplyDelete